This holiday season, I want to share our “indispensables” – select items from around our house our family loves and can’t imagine existing without. Enjoy!
And please share the love…be sure to add your “indispensables” to Comments below!
remote controlled Flameless LED Candles (batteries included!)- $21.95 at CostCo
– soothing vanilla scent
– calming, warm, natural light
– remote control option couples high-tech features with romantic mood lighting
Vitamix – $374.99 at a CostCo roadshow near you
compare pricing and options for Vitamix Blenders
– most diverse and durable blender we’ve ever owned!
– VitaMix recipe book contains smoothies, ice cream, hot soups, salsa and many other delicious options
– great for puréeing baby food
IKEA Kladd Prickar long-sleeved bib with cuffs – $4.99 for a 2-pack at IKEA
IKEA spill-proof bibs
– full coverage bib with Velcro neck closure, large pocket and fitted cuffs that prevent down-the-sleeve dribbles
– inexpensive, yet high-quality!
– durable – throw ‘em in the dishwasher or washing machine to wash ’em
Earth Balance Coconut & Peanut Spread – $3.49 at a health foods grocery store near you
– next best thing to Nutella. Yeah. Seriously.
– low in sodium, sugars and carbs, but good source of protein and fiber
– Non-GMO, vegan, naturally gluten free
iPad – $ 329-699 (depending on selected options)
compare pricing and options for iPad mini – iPad 3 with Retina display
– best Black Friday weekend deals are at Target and Best Buy – you get an in-store gift card with purchase! ;)
For those of you brave enough to conquer the crowds – Happy Black Friday shopping! You’ll find me shopping at my desk on Cyber Monday in the comfort of my jammies, sipping my new favorite tea – Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride® Holiday Tea. Get a $1.00 off coupon here. Yummmm.
Song of the Day: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things sung by Julie Andrews (written by Robert Wise)